Update May 2020: R0ni now provides official Mac builds for MAME Arcade in the directory of his site listed below.
GitHub repo: https://github.com/Robbbert/store1
Official binaries: https://sdlmame.lngn.net/arcade/
R0ni from https://sdlmame.lngn.net/ (official MacMAME builder) is so kind to publish binaries in this subfolder. R0ni's builds are really fast, his builds are done in an older version of XCode, and some games have a nice 10% performance boost over my own builds.
|The Arcade internal MAMEUI has a customized colour palette, which I much prefer over the standard palette. Otherwise standard MAME functions, which is good.|
- Working Arcade games only (so skeleton drivers or games booting into a black screen)
- No mechanical games (pinball games etc)
- No casino or gambling games
- No computers, consoles, terminals, etc.
- No games that display a black screen